Moe uae 2nd nov 2019 Abu dhabi Interview

Those who have given interview in Abu dhabi on 2nd november can update their status here. So we can know of each other process

Good day

I interviewed in Abu Dhabi on this date, was successful, sent the required documents and was informed that my pre-employment check would proceed(27 November 2019.

Has anyone passed this stage already? Any idea what our start dates would be? Or how long to wait before the next step.

Hey ready

I was interviewed on the same day. Did you got your initial offer?

Nothing yet. Still waiting for further communication, really hoping for January start, so I can give notice to my employer now, but I'm not sure it'll happen that way.

The waiting time from what I've read seems to be longer than I anticipated.

Hey ready you only got cogratulations email from moe?

Yes.. The last message after I sent my documents was: "Received with thanks, Pre-employment processing has resumed."
It was 27th November. I know it's not long based on what I've read. I'm just really wanting to start in January.

Did you got email from nicholla with subject Local AD - 1? I got my initial offer on 27th nov.

Yes I did. That was quick... Hopefully mine is on it's way🤞.
How long after sending documents did you receive it?
Have you received your contract then?
Any idea of the official start date?

I sent you a DM

Any news on UAE interviews ? are they still doing it ?

Ready2020 wrote:

Nothing yet. Still waiting for further communication, really hoping for January start, so I can give notice to my employer now, but I'm not sure it'll happen that way.

The waiting time from what I've read seems to be longer than I anticipated.

congratulations... what your subject? n IELTSscore?