Abu Dhabi security clearance rejected

Hi,
My in midst of job transition. I was working for a bank , and now I ll be moving to a government sector bank. My security clearance has been rejected twice. I have no cases against me, I have no bank loans. What could be the reason? Has anyone come across something like this? If yes, what was the solution?

Hi Dza,

I am also faced the same problem right now that to after the security clearance received few months back. so once they apply for visa last month it was rejected twice in security clearance. I don't know how it will happened once after i received the security clearance. 2 months back only i resigned from my previous employer and i worked in abudhabi for the past 3 years.

Please reply me if you came across any proper solution to solve this issue.!!

I can just say it's very random, and affects certain passport holders only. No other specific logic to it.

Hi,

Thankyou, what will be the procedure to proceed further to clear the block list at security clearance. Now I am waiting for more than 2 months.

Hi iam also have the same problem presently wlrking in Abudhabi sinve 4.5 years and now i got another job offer new company are applying the visa and it git rejected due to security reason 3 times .  I went to immigration they told me to go to security dept i visited there also but there is no use . How can we resolve this issue

Hi your problem is resolved or not.  I have also the same issue
. How can i resolve please help me if you know

Hi dza.

Your probkem is resolved i have also the same probkem hiw can i resolve

Sir i am exactly facing the same issue.
Can you give me your number?
Working in Abu Dhabi for an year with no problem what so ever but my CID clearance got rejected after i got a new job.
Is it usual? And in this case can i find the job in dubai? Shall i issue same mess?

Hi iam in India now ****

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Wish you all the best, was your visa rejected after you signed the ministry of labor job offer or before? If ur visa rejected after u signed MOL job contract did you check with MOL? Or security clearance happens before MOL approval?

Did you get MOL job contract? Did you thumb and sign it? Or ir clearance got rejected before that?

Ur visa rejected after you signed ministry of labor contract?