Adek pass approval

Any update on ADEK pass approval anyone, it says coming soon the system looks down

Hello Nelda Shave,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Since when did you apply for the ADEK? Were you told how long it will take to be approved?

Let's wait to see feedback from other members.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi, are you able to see status of adek pass after recent update.

I have applied on 12th December. It's pending ADEK approval from long now.

Is there any posibility my new school can register new account, even ive already have exesting account pfrom my previous school

@Sahil Kundra did you received it now?

@Nelda Shava any update now?

Did anyone else get an update that says under operator HQ al review?

@Haj05 Have you received any updates? what is the current status of your application?

Mine is HQ review.

@F A32 I got it now what does that mean? Did you get it yet?

I received my adek pass.

@Sahil Kundra Hi! Did you get the approval after it tells under HQ review? Im also facing the same now and doesnt know what it means.

@F A32  yes I did what does this mean

@F A32 yea what does this mean? Have you gotten any new updates and how long did this take?

@Sahil Kundra what does this mean I'm seeing the same thing

@Sahil Kundra Hi! Did you get the approval after it tells under HQ review? Im also facing the same now and doesnt know what it means.
-@Umm Yassin

Any new updates?

@Umm Yassin Hi,

Just wanted to know how long did they to approve your your ADEK pass?

Thank you

@F A32

I have already had this comment after it was previously under ADEK approval. Honestly, I don't know what this means, but hopefully it means that you passed a step forward in the the end of the loooooooong process of the profile review.

Did anyone get their ADEK pass? After under operator HQ AL review, what is the next step?

@SafariCat I am in the same step from two weeks ago and no new news.