ABA and Speech Therapy

hi,

I am looking for speech and ABA therapist in riyadh for my 3 years old son who has ADHD and speech delay.

Regards

Hi,
I saw your posting re Therapist for your 3 y. O son. I am Alma Policarpio, currently working and living here in Riyadh at Al Yasmin district.
I am also looking for a part time job during day time my available time is from 9am to 12pm Sunday to Thursday respectively.
I am knowledgeable about ABA method since I am a teacher /Therapist for a child with autism since 2000 and I have my own as a mother of a child with severe autism. But with early intervention using ABA thanks God he is independent now that's why I was able to come here and share my experience to people who needs my services.

You may contact me in this mobile no. ****
Thank you and my warmest regards.

Alma

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

@Allie23policarpio

Hi am looking for aba therapy for my son how can u help can u share your number.

Thank you

@tpervaiz

Kindly contact me for speech therapy

My brother is looking for speech therapy for his 5 year old son in Malaz area, Riyadh.

If you are running any classes, kindly share your contact number and location please.

@rubanrajasekar

Kindly contact me for speech therapy

I will share details by watts app

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Allie23policarpio

Hi can u share your contact number

@Mohammedafreenfatima

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct