Community School in North Shore

Hi Im Daigee. We are planning to move from Dubai to Auckland hopefully by December 2020 with our 2 kids (ages 8 and 7). My I know please

- Is it easy to find a school in Auckland particularly North Shore area? suppose we choose to stay around Albany can our kids go to Community school in Takapuna or other suburbs?

- do we need to pay something to reserve their seats prior to the enrollment?

- If we will arrive around December is it enough time for the enrollment process before the school starts?

Please enlighten me. And thank you in advance.

Daigee

Finding school is easy , and with good quality . Schools are based on zones , so it means that you can choose schools nearby where you leave . Takapuna is far away from Albany . There are unzoned schools under conditions and private schools without zoning system. education is free for work visa and resident visa  holder , there is not fee needed to pay . December is end of year and afterward there is school holiday for 6  weeks .That's compulsory for school to enroll your child while you leave in the zone , what is important are enrolment document consist of tenancy agreement and a power bill , and sometimes bond receipt of your tenancy agreement . Tenancy usually is asked for a one year term . Without tenancy agreement enrolment is not possible .
what you have to pay is uniform cost , which is more expensive than real price and yearly donation to school which is not compulsory ! no more cost