Job opportunities in new zealand

Hii friends

i am an indian and would like to study in New zealand. I would like to take the graduate diploma from new zealand. I completed my diploma in mechatronics from india and i have currenty one year work experience. Is it good to take a graduate diploma? Can I get a job in new zealand after my studies?..... I need your suggessions.......

no replay......... :(

Jithin Thomas wrote:

no replay......... :(

Patience please !!
Do you really expect someone to reply in the 9 minutes between your initial post and the second post. People have other priorities like work and family and are not online 24 / 7 waiting to reply to someone like you.

No one can predict if you will get a job if you are successful in getting your diploma as the job market is shrinking, the NZ Govt is looking hard at reducing expat intakes in order to keep locals employed.

Hi..you are a junior so hard to say...possibly not...as you will be completing against locals who are recent graduates with similar skills

I don't think that is easy. Finding a right job is really difficult in NZ. Even if you have significant years of experiences, many company are just going to treat you like a junior. So, in case of junior, you will not going to have many chances to expose your CV into industry...
As a 3D Animator, I like to recommend you not to come to NZ if you are working for,
* Entertainment, Art, Digital Art, Computer Graphic, IT, Game Dev, and any High-Tech related job. NZ is isolated and really behind of all High-Tech stuff.
It seems like I am too pessimistic, but this is true. Looking for a job in NZ is incredibly hard especially for international.

It has gotten hard in the last few years in NZ. Things have gotten very very expansive and jobs are hard to get by. I don't recommend that you spend your $$ for education here and then get disappointed. You are better off trying to get graduate diploma in USA or Canada. Those are bigger economies and can easily absorb you.

Thank You for Your advise...