Seeking job opportunities- Shifting in 3 months

Hello Everyone,

I am from Bangalore , IT capital of India. My husband has been offered a job at Krakow and we are considering to shift by February. I would personally take another 3 months from then to shift once his resident permit is issued.
I have 8 years of Retail Sales experience. Quit corporate to pursue Yoga and is certified under Power yoga (Yoga International Alliance ) and Hata yoga ( Yoga Alliance ).
I hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Application.

Need help in understanding few things

1. When I visit Poland on tourist Visa before my husband gets resident permit, am I allowed to inquire job opportunities based on his offer and job at Krakow.

2. How good are job opportunities in the field of Yoga or Retail in Krakow and how soon could I apply for the job

3.Any particular recommendation of the companies where I can try and initiate my talks even before I shift there ?

Since I am new here, I may take a while to understand how group functions . Meanwhile if my post is irrelevant, kindly apologise.

Look forward  for your help

Warm Regards :)

Hey Deepthi,
Sounds very exciting for you. From my limited experience of Poland, (I've only lived here maybe 2 years and I live in a small village) but from my weekends away in big cities I have seen very little yoga classes and i look out for them as I also enjoy practising yoga. I never see many classes or anything? Perhaps you could look into setting up your own yoga classes, I'm sure you would do well with your knowledge and experience as it's a relatively new thing here. And being from India would only work in your favour.
Goodluck and let us know how you get on.
Best wishes,
Aby

Thank you Aby. I thought there are many yoga schools there. I may surely consider your suggestion if everything works out well. Thanks again :)