Motorcycle Licensing....

Hello Everyone, hope your day is good..

I need to know if I need to take a Written test for "Motorcycle Licensing "

I was told that....

I do possess a "Brasilian Automobile License " and Only Required to Test on a Motorcycle.

That all I need to do is pay the "Auto Escola" for the Actual Test of Riding or On Hands Operation of the Supplied Motorcycle......

Disclaimer :No Swags, just the Facts....

Thanks in Advance....

I was lucky. I had it on my US license so it was put on my Brazilian. I know that doesn't answer your question, just information.

Jim

jland912 wrote:

I was lucky. I had it on my US license so it was put on my Brazilian. I know that doesn't answer your question, just information.

Jim

Jland, good to hear from you, it's all good , it was like my luck just the eye and psyche exam and woola,  Brasilian License....kkk...how are you?  and I know Acai is in Season, planning a road trip to Para State just the tip no necessary to go to Belem...I am sure that someone as I enter Para will have the "Puro"....

Oi Jland. Are you in the US? .. Good to hear from you.

Grizz,
Keep the speed under control.  if the roads in the backlands of  Bahia are like the ones here -- and I'll bet they are -- then there are only two kinds:  "Impassible" and "Impossible".  So, keep the wheels under you at all times!

Yes, I am. We will be coming back when my wife is better. She has several medical problems.

Jim

Sorry to hear this. Prayers are with her.

Same here.

jland912 wrote:

Yes, I am. We will be coming back when my wife is better. She has several medical problems.

Jim

Prayers up for the spouse and you...miss you chiming in...

Thanks, everyone.

Jim