Family Multiple entry Visit Visa validity

Dear Guys,

my family in Saudi for the past one year, we travelled to India three times during this period. Is there any way to check online how many days left in visit visa. The total validity is 730 days, but i want to know how many days spent out of 730 days and balance validity of existing visit visa. is there any government portal to check the status.

Thanks
Abdul Majeedh

beebarmajeeth wrote:

Dear Guys,

my family in Saudi for the past one year, we travelled to India three times during this period. Is there any way to check online how many days left in visit visa. The total validity is 730 days, but i want to know how many days spent out of 730 days and balance validity of existing visit visa. is there any government portal to check the status.

Thanks
Abdul Majeedh

730 days validity means you can enter Saudi Arabia till the end of 730 days from the first entry date. This is what I understood from the forums. It is not related to how many days they stay in or out of Saudi.

thanks Amerfarhan, but i think there is no any official portal to check the status, right?

Official portal will only give you the validity time period as that is the only thing that matters.  Day of stay is per entry.  You can theoretically stay that period on every single entry while the visa is valid.