Where and how to renew a visitors visa?

I think i just have a visitors visa.

Its due AUG 12th.

I have no idea how to renew it. How many days I should renew before the due date. How much it cost. What site to go to, or where to go to renew.

I live in District 1, Binh Thanh District

Any help would be nice.

Thanks

You should talk to a visa agent. As far as I know, a tourist visa can be extended one time without leaving the country.

Talk to Chi at Chi's Cafe, which is in the Pham Ngu Lao area of District 1. She has a website so just search for it to find the address.

Thank you John!

I went to immigration to extend my tourist visa, new law is it must be extended by an agent. Immigration can no longer do it. I used an agent and had it back in 2-3 days, cost was 1 mil.

It only cost 1 million to renew it? I have been here a year now. Will that still work for me if I have just been renewing it as a visitors visa?

Please give me site, place or agent to talk to.

Thanks

1 million for 3 months to renew? Mine cost $300 US to renew.. please please tell me more as I am intrigued to know how you paid so less.

I was extending a 30 day tourist visa for another 30 days.
I used a travel agent- shop just off bac dang street in Danang.
I also went to a visa agent, and he quoted basically the same price, he was located in an thuong area of Danang.

I live in Saigon. Does anyone know what agent I can talk to that charges only 1 million in total to renew for one month? If so please let me know. I need to renew it very soon.

Lovingherlife wrote:

I think i just have a visitors visa.

Its due AUG 12th.

I have no idea how to renew it. How many days I should renew before the due date. How much it cost. What site to go to, or where to go to renew.

I live in District 1, Binh Thanh District

Any help would be nice.

Thanks

It seems no one in "Saigon" is going to help you.

Maybe you should have posted this under "HCMC".

Otherwise, use Google Maps or Trip Advisor

Search for "Vietnam Visa Agent Saigon"

Pick an agency with a lot of positive reviews.

You will be able to go to a physical office and have them deal with your Visa.

Good luck

Facebook group "Vietnam Visa Support Group".  Scan for ads, or post your question there and get lots of responses. I used Johnny Le Manh Hung, he runs Sunviet a pretty big agency, a couple times years ago.

I found a place that will do boarder run this saturday for only $110 for 3 months tourist visa stamp. I'm all set. Thanks for the help guys!

Lovingherlife wrote:

I found a place that will do boarder run this saturday for only $110 for 3 months tourist visa stamp. I'm all set. Thanks for the help guys!

Troll line set? 😉

Janes SNVI visa expert. In district 2.

Lovingherlife wrote:

Janes SNVI visa expert. In district 2.

Looks like an ad to me...

Huh?   I'm serious! I just booked it yesterday. I was freaking out that I couldn't find one.... lol

Can i renew my visa in Rach Gia ? is there any agents there or can anyone recommend one in HCM

CHINABOB wrote:

Can i renew my visa in Rach Gia ? is there any agents there or can anyone recommend one in HCM

Use Google Maps or Trip Advisor

Search for "Vietnam Visa Agent Rach Gia" or "Vietnam Visa Agent HCMC" or...you get it?

Pick an agency with a lot of positive reviews.

You will be able to go to a physical office and have them deal with your Visa.

As has been mentioned many times, you can work with any agent anywhere in the country online.

Good luck