Immigration address

Does anyone know the vietnamese immigration office address? I have a 5 Year Extension VISA and heard I can go there and pick up a document for signatures without leaving the country.

Any advice would be appreciative as this is my first time at it.

Thank you!

In which city ?

tuhang wrote:

Does anyone know the vietnamese immigration office address? I have a 5 Year Extension VISA and heard I can go there and pick up a document for signatures without leaving the country.

Any advice would be appreciative as this is my first time at it.

Thank you!

Assuming, it's a visa exemption, because of the mentioned 5 years you have to report at your local police station. There is every 3 month a stamp due (180 000vnd?)

I need the address for the office in Saigon.

Immigration Office of Ho Chi Minh City 161 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCMC Tel: (84- 8) 3829-9398 / 3829-7107).

Closed for lunch 11:00 - 13:00.

They claim not to speak English, so take VN speaking friend. Also a book or newspapers,line ups can be long.

Thank you Jaitch.

there is no need to go to Nguyen Du if you just need the form.
Just download it from here
http://xnc.congan.com.vn/vietkieu-nuocn … art:int=10
Look for the download link at the bottom.

Note: you don't go to the police of your own ward to get the stamp. You need to the police ward of your sponsor.
If you have problem with the police saying that they don't know you, or they demand to see all sorts of papers to issue the stamp, just saying that you need them only to validate that your sponsor lives at the stated address. It normally solves the problem.

Also since it is your first time, they need to issue a C2 category extension which is more expensive (35-40USD). The next time, they just issue a regular extension which only costs 10 USD.

You should use this service from agency in Hochiminh city. The Immigration was packet . Maybe the fee from agency is higher but you will saving lots of time to clarify information about your case and required docs.

Jaitch wrote:

Immigration Office of Ho Chi Minh City 161 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCMC Tel: (84- 8) 3829-9398 / 3829-7107).

Closed for lunch 11:00 - 13:00.

They claim not to speak English, so take VN speaking friend. Also a book or newspapers,line ups can be long.

If we couldn't find any Vietnamese speaking to assist, then we could never get what we want in this office?

Man this question is 6 years old!
If you need someone to translate for you, there are many local Vietnamese on this forum, try an ad in the Jobs section, Interpreter, Personal Assistant or something.
Note that the Ho Chi Minh section of the forum is more popular than Saigon section, try both sections.