Refus de visa - visa refused

Bonjour,

Je souhaite s'il vous plait recevoir quelques conseils et avis pour faciliter l'obtention d'un visa pour la France pour mon amie vietnamienne. J'explique la situation:
Parce qu'elle ne touche que 90€/mois, j'ai déclaré me porter garant totalement pour financer son séjour et billet AR. Mais refus de visa. Je vais donc faire RECOURS.
Pour le recours, comment faut il suffisamment convaincre pour obtenir le visa? Une lettre certifiée et signée par mon amie vietnamienne voulant revenir à sAigon pour le boulot, est il suffisant ? Comment éviter tout simplement la saisie du tribunal administratif de Nantes ?
Faut il que je mette de l'argent sur son compte ?
(Car apparemment mes bulletins de salaires n'ont pas servi à grand chose)

Merci de m'orienter :)

Bastien .

English please?

Bonjour,
--
Being a Vietnamese, it's quite hard to get French Visa, but it's not impossible if you can prove that:
- On your Vietnamese friend's side: She/he needs to translate all his/her paper into English or French: Household book, EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION LETTER, Leave of absence application form, ....... please visit French Consulate in HCMC
http://www.consulfrance-hcm.org/Visas,1337
They offer enough information for Applicant to apply rightly. Do not find any travel agency to apply for you. As long as she/he show the Interviewer that she/he will not stay in France after the expiration of visa.
- On your side (in France): try to get the attestation d'accueil, your tax payment tax, your insurance.....
------- it'd take a whole day to advice you how to do it, and I'm extremely busy working now, I dont have enough time  to write all.....so be patient to spend more time searching info at the website I gave you. you can ask your vietnamese friend to contact me, I can show him/her some useful things: how to tranlate his/her document, how to book an appointment,.....
after all, hope that helps!
and Good luck :)
I'd love to help people.