Need good friends

Hello,

Good day.

I will be happy to have good friends here.

I am a college lecturer in Oman.

Those who are sincere in true friendship join me with confidence.

Kindly respond to this post or give me a private message.

If you are looking for one, post here.

Regards

Anooj

Yes my friend, am from UAE working here in a pvt firm.  My native is India... since iam a new person in gulf, i am looking for good frineds here.. i expect, you are my dear frnd..ok...

Thank you rafeek and steve

I will be in touch:)

Hey dude,

I m too looking for people to hangout with, post 6 i have nothing to do at all, may be we can hang around or get into some activities.

Love to have a friend, let me know?

Thank you Nishit, hope you can meet many like me:)

so when can we meet

Hi anooj,
I hope that you have found your true friendship:)

And welcome to Expat.com nishit nair:)

Regards,
Harmonie.

thanks harmonie

but harmonie we are yet to even meet, so thers a lot to still figure out, plus nyways now a days finding a good friend is more difficult than finding a girl friend

wats say anooj

I will be in touch with all of you.  Need some more time for ease myself from hectic schedules.

Looking for more people for a good friendship circle.

Regards

Anooj

Hello everyone!

It is true that finding a good friend, who is sincere is very difficult, but our heart will know how to recognize a true friend. :)

Regards,
Harmonie.

Yes you are very much true Harmonie, let us but throw ourself to be with the best:)

Thank you every one and still I am looking for more people to join.

All the best

so how do we know we are all good friend?

any signs or signals that will come?

we will have to make efforts to talk to each other yeah!

hi , am in muscat , i want a gud friend for shaing all things my native in Kerala , so if u have any gud kerala frnds please ping me

rahul1987 wrote:

hi , am in muscat , i want a gud friend for shaing all things my native in Kerala , so if u have any gud kerala frnds please ping me

Hey ... This is quite old thread, if you wish you can start your own thread for proper responses and better visibility.

I'm not quite sure though if you can pre-order friends as you mentioned. You have got to socialize and interact with people, show them who you really are and this would be a good start to make some new friends.

Good Luck & All the Best.

:|

rahul1987 wrote:

hi , am in muscat , i want a gud friend for shaing all things (WHAT THINGS ??? :D) my native in Kerala , so if u have any gud kerala frnds  (IS THE KERALA FREND A TOY OR A SELLING STUFF ??? :lol: )please ping me

anooj wrote:

Hello,

Good day.

I will be happy to have good friends here.

I am a college lecturer in Oman.

Those who are sincere in true friendship join me with confidence.

Kindly respond to this post or give me a private message.

If you are looking for one, post here.

Regards

Anooj

Watch out for the next get together.....I will definitely miss it but will catch up when I'm back in Muscat

Hi.
I am on an official visit to Muscat and stay in  ruwi. A Mech Engineer was a visiting faculty at IIT Delhi and RICS. here for 2 weeks. Like to have friends as I am new to this place.
Thanks

Hi
In Muscat Risk from Kerala. Am here for 2 weeks. I am an engineer on an official visit. Thanks.

Hello, am Okello Paul Eugene, from Uganda, looking forward to coming to Oman. its a great honor getting to know you,. I also have a great desire for making friends, sharing, and getting to learn about other cultures and traditions. I treasure unity in cultural and multinational diversity. I completed University with a bachelor's degree of science in statistics majoring in statistics and computing. well you can read more about me on social media, facebook, WhatsApp and Linkedin. I will be honored reading from you. Have a nice day please.

hi im new in this forum ineed some ggod ones

ggod ones?? What does it means??
Anyway welcome here,  hope u enjoy a lots