The cost of many things have changes since 2008 !

Hello !

I was reading a message about the prices in Greece.
Many persons have looked this one ( about 18.000 !)

But it was other prices, prices before the crise and without the new taxes.

I have writen this message to ask members who lives in Greece, to write the new prices.

It is very interesting for members who want to visit.

Christian-Tinos  (  Cyclades )

Very true!
We should make a list of basic things and each provide what we pay for them/and from where + alternatives.

I'll be back on this one with a new post :)

When I first arrived in Greece the Cost of Transport was 60 euro cents and has reason to 1.40 Euro cents.
I understand the need for some action to be done. But I can also relate to the demonstrations.
And with the Passing of New Austerity Measures. The cost will go up for the average person.

When in coffee shop in Mikonos Two beers are  14 €, this is not the new mesures of autority.

But mesures of the greek themselves.

When the price of Karolina hôtel in Rafina ils coming from 35 e in 2007 to 90 € in 2011, this is not mesures of greeks autority.

When a coffe in Athen is now 2, 80 €, this is not autority mesures, but greeks themselves.

For the greeks, many times this is the fault of other persons.
This is the big problem for them.

When we can found many illegal thinks in Athinas ' Diesel-Dior- and so on ) this is not the autority fault, but the greek themselves.
I can write during hours exemples.

An economic thing : if the greeks will pay the same than every person in Europe, the greek crise is finished.