Portuguese self-employed work visa

Has anyone gone this route or could point me in the direction of getting the nitty gritty details of exactly what is required for a non-EU passport holder?

In particular, I'd like to find out whether the S-E worker's clients or employer need to be Portuguese.

It seems like a good option for remote workers like myself who work for international companies.

TIA,

BJ

following

hope someone can talk about this subject as I will work remote as well.
Thank You

Hello Sir, i want to apply self employed resident visa in Portugal , i needs  someone help documentation, send me any contact.

BJZa wrote:

Has anyone gone this route or could point me in the direction of getting the nitty gritty details of exactly what is required for a non-EU passport holder?

In particular, I'd like to find out whether the S-E worker's clients or employer need to be Portuguese.

It seems like a good option for remote workers like myself who work for international companies.

TIA,

BJ

Did you find any path to get into the country? I'm exploring D7 visa in Portugal. I feel that works for us. I'm a remote worker.

Hi I am interested kindly give your contact information

Hi,
I can inform you about a link regarding the visa for your specific case:

RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS WITHOUT A RESIDENCE VISA
https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/solicitar/t … r/art89-2/

Hello everyone,  I work remotely as a software engineer. I don't earn much to show passive income from this profession, however, I have a tea land which can show as an income stream for the D7 visa requirement. Also, I can get 7600 euro for this process. Was that enough to be succeeded under this visa category?

D7 Visa is intended for citizens who have periodic passive income in their country of origin and who, therefore, won't need to work in Portugal to live in this country, precisely because they already have this source of income.

It is important to mention that the higher the value of the available resources, the greater the chances of obtaining the D7 Visa.

If the applicant intends to move to Portugal with his / her family, he / she must provide a higher amount of savings, in the following proportion:

Second adult: 3,990€ deposited in a bank account

Each child: 2,394€ deposited in a bank account

Eg. If the applicant for the D7 Visa wants to bring to Portugal his / her family (composed of his spouse and 3 children), he / she must prove the existence of the amount of 19,152€ deposited in a portuguese bank account (corresponding to 7,980 + 3,990 + 2,394 * 3).

Evidence of periodic sufficient means of subsistence: please note that yearly minimum value has changed:
2020: 7560 €
2021: 7980 €