Gamca. Medical report

Sir gamca give me unfit about I have hepatitis c but I'm going to other doctor he said I don't have hepatitis c then again I'm got 1 more doctor he said your fine what I do now can gamca give me again fit report or no what I do

If the test result shows no Hep C, then yes you should get a FIT report.  But if it does, you won't.

I am confused as to what anyone in this forum can say that will help you?

Exactly, Agree with Xtang, and please beware of malpractice.

I have 2 report there is no hcv positive gamca doctor sye me you don't have hepatitis but your near by hepatitis c I don't understand is near by hepatitis

Look, medically speaking, there will be a positive or negative or borderline.  At the end of the day, the GAMCA center will issue the certificate of FIT or UNFIT.  This is something you need to go and discuss with them.  No one on this forum can help you.

Hi XTang,
You seem to have thorogh knowledge of GAMCA and it's tests. Can you help me on following condition :
As per GAMCA centre I have borderline HEV of 0.83 and suggested to do test after 1 week.
I am unable to understand what is 'borderline' and whether it can be treated !
Today was my 3rd GAMCA now in 3 months. Earlier my SGPT and SGOT were high so was on medicine/diet/exercise to reduce their readings. No centre mentioned of Hep-C earlier.
Feeling clueless. Hope you can help.

Retest privately elsewhere.  I suspect your GAMCA clinics (3 in 3 months) are very unprofessional or clueless.  You can't have negative Hep C and then suddenly have borderline - that suggests sample contamination to me.

So do it in steps i.e. find out from a reputable clinic if you have Hep C or not.  If you don't have it and GAMCA is still giving you problems then come here on a visit visa, do the medical here and convert to work visa.  If you have Hep C then forget about it.  GAMCA will never pass you and Bahrain will not give you a visa.  There is no cure - you can be healthy with treatment with low viral load but your antibody test will always be positive and that is what the health authorities care about.