"tell us where you come from, your projects and experience"

I am Mr. Surasak Sararat, Thai nationality and for a time being I stay at 145/60(RM# A05) moo 8, ban tung-kard, bang-la-mung, Chonburi - Thailand.
I was born at Khon Kaen city which was in North - Eastern of Thailand on 17 October 1947. Then I went to school by began a primary school, after 4 years I went on a secondary school in my home town till
completed after 6 years in secondary school. From my heart I would prefer to go the University but my Parent did not want me to gone, they want me to to the Technical Institute which was opening on the   
year - 1964 then applied and passed in to Thai-German Technical Institute, Khon Kaen - Thailand and study in the Industrial Plumbing for 5 years and certificate received.
After that time the Institute did not higher class more to study - its sent me to Bangkok to study more in the Industrial Plumbing at Thai-German Technical Institute, north Bangkok campus another 2 years more on Diploma in the Industrial Plumbing.
After completed on June 1969 I was applied at the Air America Inc(U-dornthani) as a Mechanic III but I did not like and then I resigned and came to Khon Kaen and was a Instructor at The Thai-German Technical Institute, Khon Kaen - Thailand. Worked around 9 years - then resigned and went to work abroad on Saudi Arabia, Egypt and U.A.E.
My first Project on Gas Oil Seperate Project at Khurais - Saudi Arabia, at this project I was the number one whom passed on Safety Certificated from Aramco. And this only this Project had used
American system by inches - feet - miles.
For the biggest my experiences is on Egypt country since I stay here for 5 years and worked  on the Oil & Gas - Refinery - Pipeline Project.

Dear Sir,

Really, I would prefer to come to work at South-Africa, if you needed more information please do not hesitate to let me known.

Best Regards,
Surasak Sararat

I could not compare sir!

Best Regards,
Surasak Sararat