Can my wife join me in Poland?

Hi, I have just started a postdoctoral research position here in Warsaw and my wife lives back home in Australia. Since my position is for some years, she wants to come and join me in Poland - which of course she can on a dependent type visa. I know that this visa does not entitle her to work, especially since we are both non-EU citizens. My question is whether she would be able to find an employer and obtain a work permit and hence a working visa which she could then process in Poland whilst staying here. This would be ideal since she is currently searching for work from Australia, but would be much easier (and preferable) if we were together in Poland whilst she could do it. Thanks.

I think she'd have find it hard to find a job here if you only speak English if she can find a job and the person who will do the Visa then she'll probably be able to work here. the best job so you can find our in it or somewhere where you do customer service work with a big company and some of those people use English speakers. She has to get the visa or residence card before she can work here in Poland.