Deportation

Dear Sir
I saw one news from LMRA that from next coming June 2019 onward who ever deported from GCC will not allow to work in Bahrain and other GCC countries also.All GCC started to shares the finger print and other data each other etc . My question is it effect now currently people working in Bahrain also or new coming people only ?
My cousin was deported from Qatar 10 years before because of liquer drank in public place and they deported  and now more than 7 years he is working in one company Bahrain. He will effect this new law or only new coming people only ?
Kindly reply
Thanks
Anil

This news has been circulating for years.  Can you paste the link from the source?

Hellow Sir
This news was read on 8th Jan in Malayalam news paper on Gulf Madhyamam

Well there is nothing announced in national newspapers anywhere.

So I would wait until a credible source announces it.  And then post in correct thread.

Besides, all GCC countries already share fingerprints and other data for security check purposes.  If you have a criminal case in one GCC country and were deported for it; you won't get a visa for another one. This already happened some years ago.  The discussion was to extend this to labour bans as well but to the best of my knowledge, no implementation timeline has been advised for that.

Hi Sir
He was depprted becuse of drinks in public place and it will come under criminals case or not ? Other wise why the qatar immigration deportd him ? Actually he don't have any other case in qatar that time. Pls reply once more.

I have no idea how Qatar classified his case - that only he knows.  But generally, criminal cases involve jail time and this is what is shared in the GCC security database.