Long term car rental

Hi all,

I am interested to rent a car for a long time (1 year+). The vehicle must not be of a lower end.....something like a good sedan and preferably an SUV/Cross terrain.

Does anybody know where I can get a good deal instead of the daily rate?

Many thanks in advance,

I'd suggest getting a used car, I'm pretty sure you would get a decent card at an affordable price

Maybe a better option to buy....But I would like to rent for a variety of reasons.

Monthly rentals for cars you described would cost somewhere between 8k - 13k riyals a month. However, I have heard that some used car dealers might let you rent their cars if you ask.

hi if you guys have any information for car rental please let me know. thanks

Long term consider, consider a lease program.

Which car you need to be rented.?

auto rent

Alwaalan or Yelo
Both offer good monthly rates

Any expats in Riyadh having a car from 2010-20 model Yaris/ accent/Kia to give me on rent for 3 month's urgently needed.

If yes kindly do contact: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone.

I need a used car from 2010-20 Model on rent from Kia/Yaris/accent for 3 month's on rent in Riyadh.

Can anyone please respond me if having a car.

If Yes- Kindly do contact at following number:

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Imtiaz Khan2,

Welcome !

Please note that you are participating on an old thread. These members are now inactive.

Should you need a car, feel free to contact professionals registered in the Car rental in Riyadh section of the Business directory.

All the best

Bhavna