Moving and working in Poland.

Hello Everybody  :D

I'm Alonica Elga, from Philippines. I'm looking for a job in Poland, I am currently working in Dubai, UAE. I speak fluent English, Tagalog and basic Arabic, I'm currently working in Travel Agency. I can also work as an nanny/babysitter. 

I would like to seek new opportunity in Poland cause I always wanted to live in there, (it's one of my   dreams country), and I want to develop my skills in any area, share my knowledge with other people, meet new people and learn more about Poland.

If you know for a job opportunity please let me know, I can send you my CV, and have an interview by Skype. I'm ready to move soon if is needed.

Thank you so much!!

Hi I live in Abu Dhabi and I am planning to move to Poland I am using an agency already started my process will be getting my work permit by July.. Maybe u can check them out yourself they are located in Dubai as well , its called Northern American Service Centre ..call them and ask them about the Poland Program.

Greetings my dear, I was interested with your posts when I saw it.Can you please share the company's number here,so as to safe time by me calling on them.***
Best wishes !

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct