Saudi Arabia Riyadh Jeddah turkey visa

Anyone in Saudi who wants turkey visa with family only .
can contact me if you get rejected also
I will help you mention your mobile number I will contact you inshaallah .

Hi.
Can you please help me with some information about whcih agents to use for my husbands Turkish Visa application? People have mentioned Amaani and Fursan but which location? Is Jeddah better or Riaydh? I think both are better locations than submitting an application in Medina? We also logged into the official Turkish website for consular services and made an application we have a reference number but it doesn't allow u to book an appointment with the embassy and says to submit the application though an agent.

We have also got travel insurance online and the best providers were named as Tawuniya and Al Raji. It was 255 riyal. Btw we have a invitation letter addressed to him personally. Will this help our situation? How fast can we get the Visa? He is Bangladeshi citizen unfortunately.

Yes any travel agency all are same your application approval comes from turkey not from agency just provide every single documents for your visa you can't visit embassy or check online of your status now days your agency will give your passports back after you apply and if you get approval then they will ask for your passport again to stamp visa on your passport usually takes 1 - 2 months not more then this
I hope I help you
Thanks

We went to Vega Agency. And its next door to the VFSGlobal. The woman said within 2 weeks they usually come to a decision. The agency matters bcos some are fast and others are slow or unprofessional and may lose ur documents or not ask you for all the documents to strengthen ur case or help ensure u have the best chance of success. Theres so many documents that u need and u must make sure the form is completely accurately. One agency never spoke about the form. No mention at all. Imagine. 😒