British school

Hi, we r looking for british school for my kids yr 6 and  yr9.  Can anybody advise which school NES or BSK or TES is better ? Which school has less  Kuwaiti students? Thanks in advance.

Hi
My daughter has been at TES since she was  7 , nearly 4 yrs and has loved it . Smaller than the others and feels more family run .
Mixed nationality but English has  to be their first language  or fluent in it I think .
Please feel free to ask any more info

Refards louise

Thank u  very much.

Hi, Can u give me any information about NES and BSK as my son will join in yr 9 as TES  has upto yr8.

Our son is attending NES and we have no complaints.

Thanks

In which year ur son is?Thanks.

Reception.

Thanks

Hi, can u give some idea about NES and BSK as i m confused which one to choose as my son is in yr9. How r the teachers in this school ? Is BSK is better than NES? Thanks for helping?

Not sure about the teachers as I got experience with one school only, but I have a feeling that BSK is not what it used to be, and if you take a look at the facilities it appears that more gets invested in NES. I suggest you visit both schools and then make your decision.

Thanks for the information

I had my 7 year old on NES since kg (now in ask) . I loved the school, education is fantastic but administration is difficult to deal with and hardly listen to the parents. There was an Arabic teacher there who would verbally abuse the children, I went to complain to the head of the school and they made excuses saying that her displays were wonderful and she had an old school approach. Many of the mothers complained because the children were incredibly affected by her, nothing was done about the Arabic teacher . I would take this things into account, how well they deal with bullying from both children and teachers and how they manage difficult situations.

Thanks for the information