Health Insurance Issue

Hello , I am greek I am professor in a grrek university, and I  am going to move to Rio de Janeiro, in a univesrity as a visiting  reseacrh fellow, for the next academic year Sept 2019- Sepr 2020
I am searching the best Health insurance option. And need some help. Any suggestions ??

Have you checked with the University you will be attending to see what they may recommend or have you a person who you have contact with at the University?  . Try Google and ask for" Health Care Plans in Brazil". Is there a problem with carrying your health care from Greece? ....also try querying "Health Insurance" on this site, one guy just came from the USA and is attending a University in Sao Paulo, I don't remember the plan he selected yet it will be your choice for some are better than others....the main goal is not to get sick....I live in Northern Brazil and the most I've had is the flu and a little dysentery. ....I've been here 2 years+...
The plan he selected was "Geo Blue" . I am no way endorsing his plan as I said "it is individual choice" good luck and Welcome to Brasil....

Thanks a lot Alascana.

You can one year travel insurance. Only down side is you will be out of pocket and waiting on company to reimburse  you.
As said check with University as to help.