New members of the Kuwait forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kuwait forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kuwait if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello dears
My name is Zaïnab i am from Morocco and will be moving to Kuwait on Mar 9th inchaAllah
Will definitely need some tips and infos about life in Kuwait

:) cheers

Hi all,
It’s Hibah From Kuwait. I’m not really an expat, I joined because I’m looking for a shared accommodation.
I’ve been looking for place for rentle for so long but the landlords won’t rent for me because I’m Kuwaiti and it’s socially not accepted for single girls to live independently... so if you know anyone who's willing to share there place or rent a flat for me please Don’t hesitat to contact me

Hey I recently Moved to Kuwait and I am looking to meet some nice people out here.

I just finished my education in Sports and Business from England.

If anyone wants to play any outdoor sports like Tennis, Football, Squash or even go for a run together. Let me know. :)

you come and call me ***

Moderated by Bhavna last week
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

ok, how much rent, i will suggest you

Han from Cape Town South Africa

Am Fazlul Mubeen Khan from hyderabad India residing in mangaf with family, please let me know if any groups in kuwait for hyderabadi families for weekend events/gatherings/functions??

Moderated by Diksha 2 days ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct