New members of the Egypt forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Shalom peace love and light. Im a newbie here looking to learn all i can about Aswan, Egypt im looking to move there soon permanent. My main objective is to rebuild my home land known to most as Bir Twail. I'm an indigenous American, but I also know that my people come from the land known as Bir Twail. According to our Cosmo vision. My American Indian tribe is a theocracy we have a constitution and bylaws that promotes peace on earth. With respect for all forms of life, my tribe are vegan Essenes. I would like to connect with other vegans who share our ideals of peace on earth. I.S.L.A.M I self law am master

You can contact me if you want

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Julien and everyone here
I'm Ahmed from Egypt
I'm a 33 yo Graphics designer
It's good to meet you all

Good for you

I live here since my birth. Had several trips abroad for business or just for fun. I can say Egypt is a kind heart country. Lot of people are more than ready to give help regardless of the languages barrier. The only thing would trigger on a problem when there is an obvious contradiction to the common faith and traditions.
I'm here to give assistance in many expats needs in Egypt. My service would cover accommodation, translation, driving, residentchip visa and more. Hope all enjoy their stay.

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all keeping well 😃
3 years ago I discovered I had family in Egypt from my grandfathers side and 3 years on and 30 plus new relations later I am looking to relocate from the U.K to Cairo. I travel to Cairo 4 times a year and have decided to make it a permanent move.
I have been learning Arabic for a year but would still class myself as a beginner. I am 40 years old and would appreciate any advice on employment opportunities / employment agencies that could assist me finding work would be welcomed. I have been in sales for 20 years in various industries including interiors, automotive and construction.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Howard 🇪🇬😃

how's all doing and happy xmas i hope you all doing good and safe
this my first time and first post in here

Hello everybody
I am Mohamed Arafat, from Egypt I have my company in Cairo and looking forward to networking with people from different cultures.

Regards

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880415

Thanks!

Closed