Moving to morocco

hi

i currently live in the uk and want to retire in morroco, i am muslim how can i do this please any help would be appreciated.

thank you

Did you choose a city yet?

it will be casablanca

Casablanca it's good
Do you have any job investment or Idea to keep you busy I mean I know retirement is a bit hard

just want to relax i have worked for a long time just want to buy appartment  for now and live there is it easy

Yes it is
I hope you will get what you want and good luck
If you need any help or advice please let me know

OK thanks what do I need to do please

shafikmohammed wrote:

hi

i currently live in the uk and want to retire in morroco, i am muslim how can i do this please any help would be appreciated.

thank you

Salam Shafik - Welcome.

To be honest - you can't expect forum members to explain how to retire in a country. This is a rather broad topic that requires quite a bit of research. And neither can comments on a forum be relied upon. I wouldn't make life-changing decisions based on what strangers say. They may have different perspectives than you. And their opinions can be completely wrong or outdated. There is plenty of current information on the internet about Morocco, retirement in Morocco - and specifically the city you're looking at - Casablanca. Start with that. I assume you have visited the place. If you haven't, it would make sense to visit first before planning anything.

It is difficult to give an answer to your general question. For people to give you worthwhile answers, if you have specific questions such as procedure for resident permit, and so on - hopefully members can help you with that. And like any forum on the internet, this place has it's fair share of opportunists and con artists. Be very careful of anyone claiming they can 'help' you. Especially if you receive private messages with offers of assistance.

Best of luck.