Do you know anyone who can process for residency?

Hello, I'm looking for someone who can be able to process of residency here in Casablanca.. if you know someone please don't hesitate to drop me a message ! Merci beaucoup!

Hi,what do you need ?

I need a person who can process my residency like carte sejour

Moorish will do it for you for 2000 DH. Look them up on facebook.

What I will search in fb

Type: Moorish group

Hi Joeman,

do you have an idea what docs they will need to provide a carte de sejour pour Lebanese?

I have contacted them and still no answer.

laila

If you live in Casablanca,you have to go in prefecture de police in zerktouni.. they have the list of requirements.. if u are working u need work contract , house contracts, bill statements .. passport copy , passport pictures, and all documents must have stamp from notary public

Thank you Louies :)

hello, did you have any luck using the moorish group or someone else to help get the carte desejour?

I called the Moorish group as it was suggested here. TERRIBLE IDEA!!
First when the person answered the phone, I asked if they help with Carte desejour and he said Yes and asked if I wanted an appointment. I asked if they have someone who speaks English and he said Yes. I made the appointment and then drove almost 2 hrs to the office in Casablanca.

BOTTOM LINE

* NO they DO NOT help with Carte desejour AT ALL
* NO the woman did NOT speak English. (Luckily I had my friend with me who speaks French and translated everything for me.)

THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS OPEN A COMPANY FOR 5,500 DHS...