Marriage procedures and documentation required

Hi as I was planning to come Morocco to marry my Moroccan fiance it took a little more time in my country to get all the papers done I was supposed to reach Morocco in the beginning of April but due to unnecessary delay in getting the papers I will reach Morocco by 30 this of April but I heard from someone that during the Ramadan period no papers for marriage will be accepted in Moroccan family Court but the person who gave me this news failed to give any proper explanation as I will be reaching very close to the start of Ramadan merely two weeks before Ramadan and as per my research completing a marriage in Morocco takes more than two weeks can any one provide me with proper information whether this news is reliable or not if I reach Morocco for marriage close to Ramadan then do I have to wait for the Ramadan to get over or I can apply for marriage anytime of the year please I need immediate help thanks

hi friends..any Indian here who married from morocco.. i want some help to clear my doubts about some papers