Registering as a new arrival in Spain

Hi All,
Well I have followed a previous thread related to above.
BUT I AM NOW STUCK.
I have managed to fill in the online form EX 15 with all the details (a minor miracle).

BUT how and where do I send it?

The page does not appear to have a "submit" "confirm" or "send".

Any help welcome.

Having made an appointment online, completed the payment form online, one then pays the fee at any bank.   

Take the application form and copies, the confirmed payment fee forms, the copy of the appointment,  passport and copies etc. with you to the appointment, and submit your  application over the desk.

At the police station where I work,  one can collect the NIE Certificate after three days

I hope that answers your concerns

Hi John,
I have an NIE.
I wish to register arrival in Malaga.

I went to the main Police Station and all I got was rude help.
I have tried for days to find the Cita Previa form online.
All attempts keep saying the sites are compromised and will not let me access.

I have finally found and filled in the EX15 form online. Is that the correct form?

BUT this still does not let me SUBMIT it to get appointment.

HELP!

Raquel.  Sorry but I have posted this info so many times that I though everyone one would have seen it and been quite bored by now.

In your post your post mentioned an EX15, that is the application form for NIE. If you are an EU citizen and applying to register as such it is an EX18.

Here we go again;.

TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT FUENGIROLA POLICE FOR  NIE,  E.U. Citizen registration, etc.
.•            GO TO    https://sede..gob.es/icpplus/

•             PROVINCES AVAILABLE:       CHOOSE MALAGA or wherever you are

•             SECTIONS AVAILABLE IN PROVINCE:          OPEN PAGE AND SELECT SECTION  REQUIRED

e.g.    “policía  certificado de residente o no residente”  (that includes NIE application)
·       
•             ENTER THE DETAILS OF APPLICANT (Enter NIE, if you have one, if not passport number)

•            CHOOSE NATIONAL POLICE STATION FOR APPOINTMENT:     choose the police station for the area where you are staying at the time of the appointment.

•             CHOOSE an APPOINTMENT,  AND THEN CONFIRM

•             PRINT A COPY OF THE APPOINTMENT,   And take it, and the other paperwork,  with you when you to the appointment at the police station

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply.
My husband, the applicant, has followed all the steps you mentioned
and nothing.
He has just found an email address and will contact the 'comisaria' and
see how far we get doing that.

We appreciate your help very much.
Best,
Craig & Raquel

Raquel

I am at a loss you understand why you are unable to negotiate the system.

I have followed the M.O. I posted several times helping applicants,  and others whom I have passed it on to have followed it.   I am not aware of one instance where it has not worked

Re the email enquiry address you mention.  Several months ago I sent a request.   I have not received any reply.   I hope you have more success