Iqama expired employer not issuing final exit visa

good day. i would like to ask how to deal with my case. i submitted resignation month of September 2018 how ever my employer samama company ,is not accepting my resignation.i stopped from working october 22 2018 and then my iqama is already expired dec 2018. up until now i am already 3 months stopwork my employer is not giving exit visa and giving me a hard time on their office told me to wait 10 hours a day for nothing.
i already seek help from mol (ministry of labor and court in khurais road )however the only thing they are saying is that they will call our employer. up until now i am waiting in vain.please give advice..

My advice as a westerner who got terminated illegally and is still owed 9 months worth of salary
Leave. Don't wait on a final exit- that's how they can put a hold on your passport. Get out and get your freedom back. I left with not payment and was advised to do so by my consolate.
Good luck

how to do exit without final exit visa from employer?

Hi
until your Iqama not renew , they cannot make you(give you) final exit.
and dont go to any ministry or court ,its waste of time, nothing will come out
just keep talking with you company higher staff and be patience
I will prayer for you, May God help you

You skip the “final exit” all together.
Leave on your passport.
If you want to come back to the kingdom to work- and having a final exit is important to you- then you have to stay and wait to go through all that paper work.

I don't care at all about having a final exit so I left.

Hope this helps :)

Agree
If the iqama is expired it's a whole set of issues bc the employer HAS to allow to you get an entry exit visa.

Mine is not/ was not expired.

I left bc I won't let some company treat me like I am garbage. Especially, after giving some much of myself to my students and the school -and for telling others of my positive experiences in KSA.
Disgusting behavior and actions of my former employer.
Dispecable.
God is in charge and I was spared by getting out.
God bless you
Amen

Do you have a copy of your resignation with their received proof and other documentations regarding your resignation? have you tried going to POLO and asking them for assistance?