Work in Zanzíbar

Hiii!
I am thinking more and more seriously about setting up a small guesthouse for travelers on some beach in Zanzibar. Could you help me as I need? How start? Thanks So much 😊

hello Anita...
first you should visit authority for tourism and investment in zanzibar i can help for that if you need ***
hilary francis

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello can you send me a massage via whtsap number will chart +****

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi , my name is Ruth and I am preparing myself to move to Zanzibar ,  I worked in the Luxury Hotels industry in UK ,and I am a Latte art Barista  I am thinking about  finding  someone and open a small  coffee shop in Zanzibar , I have the know how to manage and run it. Please let me know if might be interested of if you know someone who might be interested.
I am Open to discuss .
Thank you

Hi Anita
Are you Italian ?

Hello.
Hole you are doing well
This is khamis from Zanzibar Tanzania I can assist you if you need to open a shop or any kind of business let me know.From now we can open discuss via whtsap number *** or email ***
Thanks
KHAMIS

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago

Thank you Khamis,

Is there any link where I can find small shops to rent preferebly in Stone town?

Hello again..

For now I don't have any link may be you can check with Remax Zanzibar...if you need any more information don't hesitate to contact me I will assist...

KHAMIS

mmm, great idea, do you need to rent or you want to start from scratch?
Its all possible, you will need genuine local person to direct you to proper channel, Zanzibar Investment Promotion Authority, Immigration and money to invest.
Its possible trust your dream and live your dream.

Dear Ruth,
If you need it in Stone town shop, please contact me, there is a small door.at Hurumzi.
Regards
Shara

Hi
Thank you for your reply
Please send me some pictures of the shop and the space available to rent and the price

My email is ***

Regards
Ruth

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago

@Ruth eco

It is unsafe (and especially for females) to post contact details here on the open forum. Please use the message system to exchange details.

OK  thank you

I don't have money to invest
I'm a student in fashion

I just need to pay the first  months rent and when the business starts to make money the expense will be covers by the incomes
That's all .

Hi I am Flavio, 22 years old from the netherlands. and i would realy like to work +- 4 weeks in Zanzibar. It can be any kind of work but i prefer it close at the beach beacause i want to go kite surfing in this weeks. But the problem is that is have no idea how to get a job there. So i was just intrested if somebody could help me with this.