Business opportunity

I would like to get  right information regarding small business opportunities and what step should I take and am foriner

Are you interested in zanzibar only?

Hello, i own a business running in Zanzibar, what would you like to know?

Hi Anah77,

I just saw your post- I realise it is from a long time ago but I was wondering if you could share some information on your business. My partner and I are currently building a property to let on on Zanzibar and we are trying to work out the best way to do our finances. We are based in the UK and plan to live and run the business from here. Any info you have regarding the best way to bank would be really useful!

Sophie

If you are interested in doing business in kilimanjaro please do contact me

Hello! :)
Can anyone tell me if there is posible to run beach bar in Zanzibar? I am thinking to move to Zanzibar

Thank you!!

Possible but consider
1: Competition
2: Location
3;Getting a good location for rent or purchase can be time consuming and costly.
4: Paperwork
5: Have a trustworthy local to take you through the all process

Possible but consider
1: Competition
2: Location
3;Getting a good location for rent or purchase can be time consuming and costly.
4: Paperwork
5: Have a trustworthy local to take you through the all process

Hi sophie i own a restaurant and a tour company, to run your business in Zanzibar from the UK, i assume you have been to Zanzibar and already have contract with trustworthy property development company, it is better to go with a registered company because they quote once and just hand you the property done, running base on day to day material cost will cost alot.

For any transaction use bank because it cost less, any Zanzibarian can open a foreign currency bank account and it takes 3 days for any fund to appear, but cut less than 10 usd for any received transaction no matter how much.

I use STANBIC BANK very good experience with international transactions.

For more question feel free to reach me

SophieVictoria wrote:

Hi Anah77,

I just saw your post- I realise it is from a long time ago but I was wondering if you could share some information on your business. My partner and I are currently building a property to let on on Zanzibar and we are trying to work out the best way to do our finances. We are based in the UK and plan to live and run the business from here. Any info you have regarding the best way to bank would be really useful!

Sophie

I am a hotel expert and would love to get a job in Zanzibar

itsdeejayshizzy wrote:

I am a hotel expert and would love to get a job in Zanzibar

Why not try contacting hotels about possible employment.

Can I get recommendations please, if you have any, I would appreciate your help.
I love Zanzibar, working there will feel really great.

Hi, what kinda business do you own, I would love to work for you, am thinking of moving to Zanzibar

Hi mate, Am Tanzanian, living in Dar es Salaam but now working in Geita region.

With frequently travelling to Dar es Salaam. I have worked in different companies with accumulated 8years of working experience in Auto

Workshop Repair, Driver's Training, Motor Vehicle Insurance and Insurance Vehicle Repair, as well as Transportation companies.

I have registered Training School which is now operating in Dar es Salaam.

With ambition to startup more other business relating to the above as mentioned categories.

I wishing to stop being employed in some months to come and continue to implement my businesses.

Am seaking for serious business partner to work together in one of these business.

You can reach through mail below mail:

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

I am from Morocco, I have a trading company and I am doinh some business with Tanzanian companies.
I am looking for an agent in Dar Es Salam for local assistance.
Please contact me ASAP.

Check your DM