Retired . . . and bored

Why don't you 2 just get a room together ? Jeez.

Diobas wrote:

21st century - I'm sure everyone will be open minded about it.

Diobas wrote:

Yoda & Yogi.

Is that ethically justifiable?  :/

Not sure.  “When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back.”

To stay on topic and since this is a forum I am free to express my opinion which I may regret later.  For those who stay in VN in limited time, stop the bitching and suck it up as your issues will be gone when you leave.  And for those who plan to stay here longer term then change your vision and vision will change you.

Yoda0807 wrote:

Not sure.  “When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back.”

To stay on topic and since this is a forum I am free to express my opinion which I may regret later.  For those who stay in VN in limited time, stop the bitching and suck it up as your issues will be gone when you leave.  And for those who plan to stay here longer term then change your vision and vision will change you.

Wise words, Yoda, but wasted here

Dogs chase their tales for their own amusement: change is not an option

Logic..?   Incomprehensible...        :huh:

[Post under review]

Diobas wrote:

May I point out that as quoted by the illuminati, my original question was does anyone feel the same as I do. I did not ask for philosophers, psychics, mentally retarded psychoanalysts or those with exasperating visions of godliness for advice.

True too!

..your accuracy in defining we unworthy agents is spellblinding...      :blink:

I apologise for my existence     :shy

..also for not being capable of feeling bored...    I like being busy...     :idontagree:

Sarcasm is neither helpful or of value.

As much as I do enjoy the banter here, it is running off topic and getting personal. May be time to change course before admin close the thread.

Freedom of speech here seems to be limited by those who consider their version of it is without question. I most certainly have NOT been abusive. I did not ask for advice from anyone, neither did I ask for other peoples version of their own blissful existence . I asked if there was anyone here that felt the same as I did. Inaccurate psychoanalysing or stories of how wonderful Vietnam is etc etc are completely off thread. I am happy for everyone that is happy in their own little worlds, if fact I am delighted for you, but that is of no interest to me. I asked if anyone was bored, not if anyone wasn't !

stumpy wrote:

As much as I do enjoy the banter here, it is running off topic and getting personal. May be time to change course before admin close the thread.

If you from Expart.com would stick to it consistently, you would have to close consistently every second thread in in which Bazza, Yogi and a few others consistently label the other participants as inexperienced and naive in the ridiculous belief that they know better.

But some members here seem to have fool's joy and others are consistently censored.

The behavior of the above mentioned 2 guys would be considered as trolling in other forums. Because most of their comments creat confusions and disturb the pease, which is exactly the intention of trolls.

Andy Passenger wrote:

But some members here seem to have fool's joy and others are consistently censored.

Posts are usually only removed from this section if they contain personal abuse, open bad language, or are spam of whatever sort.
Playful messing around is usually just left as long as it doesn't go too far, then the thread gets closed, as this one is likely to be.

Andy Passenger wrote:

If you from Expart.com would stick to it consistently, you would have to close consistently every second thread in in which Bazza, Yogi and a few others consistently label the other participants as inexperienced and naive in the ridiculous belief that they know better.

The behavior of the above mentioned 2 guys would be considered as trolling in other forums. Because most of their comments creat confusions and disturb the pease, which is exactly the intention of trolls.

I respectfully disagree, based on the definition of an internet troll:

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

Based on my readings, If there is any troll in this thread, the proximate cause of it is post #1.  :)

Hi everyone,

This thread is getting off topic and there are way too many inflammatory posts.
We are therefore closing it.

Thank you for your understanding,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed