Separation with daughter not a citizen in Norway

Hi everyone..this is Maria. Married to a Norwegian man and we got 1 kid together been living in Norway for soon four years. No permanent job not a Norwegian citizen.. heres my Problem..my husband have been imotionally abusive to me.. im dying evryday of sadness..he used to be warm to me now he is cold as ice.  long story short. i dont feel loved by him anymore. at home feels like we are just roomates or feels like i have an enemy..we been fighting alot and i couldnt take this anymore.. feels like im going to die soon if i continue staying in his house..i wanted to leave him but where should i go? i want to take my daughter with me.. i dont want to go back to philippines because my daughter is here and shes a citizen in Norway..do you all guys think i will be separated with my daughter since i doesnt have a enough income? i only work as a ferie vikar ..i can't afford to live in Norway with her..will i get deported if ever im going to separate my husband?  guys i dont want to find a new norsk man to catch me or save me and marry me just for me to stay in Norway but i would be happy to stay in Norway with my daughter only..
thank you all in advance for ur advice. God bless

Maria.

Maria, No you won't be deported from Norway.
There is 2 ground on which you can apply for further visa extension, after separation.

1.  Residence permit for victims of abuse. (https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/res … -of-abuse/)
2.  Residence permit on the grounds of Visitation rights.
(You have had a residence permit in Norway for the last year. You have shared parental responsibility for the child, have access rights with the child, and are going to continue to have access rights with the child in Norway. 'Access rights' normally means that the child, as a minimum, stays with you one afternoon a week, every other weekend, two weeks during the summer holidays and for Christmas or Easter.)
https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-renew/fam … #link-5754

First one is best in my opinion if abuse in the relationship can be proved.
Thoroughly read the links and visit your nearest police station for further help regarding the procedure.

If your husband has been abusive to you, physically or mentally, i believe you can go to women crisis center to seek for help and advise.  I know a friend of mine did that and she was offer a temporary residency based on the abuse.  She did not have a child at that time.

But since your daughter is a norwegian citizen, I am sure you can try to apply family unification based on her citizenship and your abused condition.

The women crisis center might also be able to provide you advice on legal and financial help for women in your status.

https://www.bufdir.no/en/English_start_ … s_centres/

hi. i appreciate u alot for replying me here.. btw i have been reading the links u posted here and it looks positive to me.. im thingking to choosw the second option instead of reporting him as a abuser..his family are really kind to my daughter and to me... ive also already created circle of friends here in our village who is also friends  of my husband ..my husband he got some kind of reputation here and evryone thinks he is really good and  im afraid if i will report him to police about he have been verbally abusive to me then i might hurt his parents for doing this to his son..u knw what i mean😔 im sorry im not soo good in english. also his reputation as a good man..i dont want to destroy his reputation😞. i dont wanna do this as a revenge to him for all what he have done to me.

btw sorry for the long reply..
i have a another question..if i apply for family stuff with my daughter and she will be living with me and since im not going to that center since im not going to report him for the abuse..
my problem  is dont have a regular job cant afford to rent a home monthly and food..
for me and my daughter.. 😕 🙈 the goverment might think im too head ache and just take my daughter and they will just sent me to phil..awaaay from my daughter 💔

Mamma Maria

hi. i appreciate u alot for replying me here.. btw i have been reading the links u posted here and it looks positive to me.. im thingking to choosw the second option instead of reporting him as a abuser..his family are really kind to my daughter and to me... ive also already created circle of friends here in our village who is also friends  of my husband ..my husband he got some kind of reputation here and evryone thinks he is really good and  im afraid if i will report him to police about he have been verbally abusive to me then i might hurt his parents for doing this to his son..u knw what i mean😔 im sorry im not soo good in english. also his reputation as a good man..i dont want to destroy his reputation😞. i dont wanna do this as a revenge to him for all what he have done to me.

btw sorry for the long reply..
i have a another question..if i apply for family stuff with my daughter and she will be living with me and since im not going to that center since im not going to report him for the abuse..
my problem  is dont have a regular job cant afford to rent a home monthly and food..
for me and my daughter.. 😕 🙈 the goverment might think im too head ache and just take my daughter and they will just sent me to phil..awaaay from my daughter 💔

Mamma Maria

thanks alot fornight for ur kindness and ur effort replying me here..i have been checking the link about the crisis center..thank you and God bless u.

Mvh,
Mamma Maria 💓