Civil Ceremony Officiant in Oslo

hello folks,
After a good week of research and phone calls to Oslo courts and CityHall I am reaching out here hoping you can provide some help.   I am a Canadian getting married in Oslo in September at a friend's garden and desperately looking for a wedding officiant to come to the place to perform a civil ceremony.   I know options are to go to court or city hall ( we can not get married in a church as we need a non-religious civil ceremony), but there must also be judges, or notary publics, wedding officiants that can come to the venue.   Oslo court told me none of their judges will do that,one wedding planners can provide this service for 800 NOK but that I can only do that if I am using a wedding planner and paying them 40000 NOK!  Does anyone have any suggestions or sources?   In Canada its easy to find wedding officiants any where but I am having a tough time for Oslo.   Many thanks in advance.

Mara

WELL  its your own decision but iam very happy to see that you are getting marriage in future.
wish you all the best . i hope your new life will be very happy and peace and you can do good
for others and also friends .

wish you all the best .

Awais baig.

From what they write on their website, it seems they indeed only do that at the courthouse in Oslo
http://www.domstol.no/no/Enkelt-domstol … ig-vigsel/

But have you tried just contacting a wedding planner and inquiring how this works? It seems outside Oslo it would be more flexible.