Person in Venezuela wanted - Business case with Europe

Hi,

I'm looking for a person living in Venezuela to cooperate with. I found potencial business where both sides can earn money. I'm from Europe - Poland. Business is connected with metal recycling. Hope somebody will be interested. I will exchange more details in mail conversation.

Are you still interested in a business partner in Vzla?

Hello Winston32,

Please note that you may not get any reply from the initiator as this thread is quite old.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For other perspective please connect at ***.
Cheers.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hi
I'm looking for a person living in Venezuela to have business partnership with as its very taxing for foreigners to open up companies at vanezula.the person need to be good in English and easy to get along with.i will  provide capital and I am looking someone potentially dealing or have experience with food items,beverages and health supplements and also he can be from  service line such printing,publishing and bookstores ,computer services to name a few service related work to cooperate with. I will provide capital for our work together as I don't have time as I work full time in a company here so I need the partner to provide labour aspect of the business . I will exchange more details in mail conversation .
Hi,sunshinecharles,

there are a lot of laws and procedures,that you should know before to start your plan. I wait for more detail about you entreprenourship here in Venezuela.

regards. Dalvyn

@sunshinecharles hit me up

Hello robrvlo,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

Do you have any information that you would like to share?

Feel free to do it on the forum itself.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Dawid_Europe

hi. r u sure poland is  europe , just because its european umion on paper ? :))

@Cheryl

isnt there a big difference between   the kirilic europe  to the other europe  ?   on paper okraina is also "europe" but , who wants to do business there ? get serious guys