IT Jobs for Farang ?

Hello guys, Since i recently moved to Thailand to stay with my wife i will need to work here so i am looking (Online) for websites that have IT jobs for Foreigners and to be honest i found none i was looking on jobsdb and jobtopgun but they are mostly for local people and some jobs are posted in Thai language, anyway if anyone knows any web links based in Thailand for Farang jobs let me know please by private message if posting them here will be against the forum rules.

Thanks in Advance.

glassdoor.com

google is your friend :-)

Thank you, glassdoor hasn't been much of a help in my country it was just good for salaries and companies review i hope i will have a better chance with glassdoor in Thailand.

Hello Mr friend, For expat looking for job is difficult but you can self start offering your services to market. I am also like you erching for job here in thailand finally instead of job thought to start business is better idea. I am seriously looking for a active partner to work with me, I have business ideas if you are intersted we can discuss further

i don't have startup funds, i don't have experience in business in Thailand what to open where and when. it's a gamble to start a business in a foreign country but if it worked it could be better than working in any job.

I work in I. T. In my own country, I did a bit of work for a person in Phuket because he lacked network skills, this is something that you could try, advertise your services in a local farang newspaper every week, I am sure your skill level goes down to hardware and software repairs on desktops and laptops, just an idea and does not require a lot of capital.

Great idea, i will start by advertising my work even if it's a kind of low profile, i will make at first just to start working because i don't to end up without a job. Thank you and good luck to you also.

I have seen flyers put up in Chalong Phuket, to do with data recovery, I used this person when a customers hard drive crashed.

The right decision ! Advertise and work illegally without work permit until you are caught and deported !

BangkokStick wrote:

The right decision ! Advertise and work illegally without work permit until you are caught and deported !

I have a Thai wife here and i will register my marriage in Thailand soon, i have non-immigrant visa once i get 1 year resident permit i will do my own work permit legal papers i would never work illegally in any country. Thailand is my second home now i stay here because my wife feels more comfortable near her family, my papers will be done soon i just need to work to survive here.

Iikes's to jump to assumptions