Best Houseplants in Dammam, Saudi Arabian Climate

I have been experimenting a lot with houseplants for over 2 years now. Buying multiple types and sometimes the same plant after a while when earlier one dies. If you are an expat and keep a garden back home, you would be probably worried while choosing which plant you need to buy from a local nursery and will it survive in Saudi climate?

Based on my experience over this time, I would recommend following plants
(1)  Cactus, you can keep them indoor or outdoor. They don't need water for two or more weeks. Low light to direct sunlight will not bother them.
(2)  Pothos, stay indoors with indirect sunlight or any type of indoor lights. Don't water it daily.
(3)  ZZ Plant, dark leaves and low maintenance make it perfect plant. It stores water in potato-like root structure and doesn't need water daily. Can grow in low light and warm room temperatures.
(4)  Snake Plant, doesn't need daily or weekly water. Different color and size varieties are there to choose from.
(5) Chinese evergreen, only water when the soil looks dry to touch. Stay indoors in room lights.
(6) Aloe Vera, less water, medium sunlight, or indoors are good conditions
(7) Dumbcane, less water, low sunlight or indoor lights are good conditions
=================================================================

What houseplants do you have? Share your experience, so I can also learn more about them.

I have a plastic tree. It doesn't need any sunlight or water!

I also have some aloe vera which I'm eating. I wanna see if it can improve my health.

i have pothos