Things to do in Dammam, Khobar, Jubail

Hi guys... Ive been in Dammam now for a month and have not been doing much as I was mostly arranging accommodation, driver's license and car in my spare time...
But excitingly my family might come for a short visit at the end of February...
I am looking for fun things to do... my daughter, 7 years old, really would like to go on a camel ride... and she loves theme parks with roller coasters etc... unfortunately the weahter wont allow us much time on beaches and at water parks...
Dont know where to start looking... cant find too much info on internet... Any recommendations?

Aljawhara Equestrian Club in Aziziyah.

Half Moon Beach. Beach is dirty. But you can find horses and camels. There are also small four wheel motorcycles suitable for 7-year olds. My daughter used to love them. You would need to select a safe place without risk of collision with a car.

Billi Bees, Dhahran Mall.

Chuck-E Cheese. There are several of these.

Toy Town Fouad Center.

At Qatif Corniche, you can rent one of those electric drifting scooters. They're really fast; the kids love them.

Sunset Beach. They have a nice private beach and occasional events.

Braira Hotel Half Moon Beach. It's got a pool and a decent beach. I rode a jet ski with the kids. It was pretty scary for them. It's damn fast.

Jubail Fanateer Corniche is worth a visit. It's a nice place, and there's a Sparky's play area. You might be able to charter a boat.

Wahoo Water Park in Bahrain. It's heated in the winter.

All of the above but with a family and time to spare, the most proper and unrestricted experience would be for you to take a trip across the causeway to Bahrain (lots more options) - visas and entry requirements being satisfactory of course.

Hi I suggest to join this group for adventure & recreational  activities:

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : External group
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you guys... i will consider all suggestions and share my experiences here.