Need advice on a girl im dating

i have reedded all posts here,now these are my toughts on it;
let my tell first a few things about myself,am ex belgian royal navy ,traveled all over the world and lived in different cultures.
i have a saying ,you can take the girl out of the bar but not the bar out of the girl.
it simply meens that i would NEVER date a bar girl or sex worker,that's IT
wen my wife and i met on asian dating we were both about to give up on it hahaha,our opening lines were :me"am not rich",she i dont care who do you take me for"we had great fun on line learning to know each other she had a job distributing cosmetic products to shops and took her i-pad whit her every day all day to show her job , her family and her life in general.
the reason why i was looking out of europ for a life mate was i wanted to live in the tropics and to settle down whit some one who a completly opposit of who i was ,i had a wild life, to find "balance",we'r married over 4 yrs now so i think i can say i got what i was looking for,always been a lucky sob i gues.
my advise to you :THINK!!!!!
by my expieriance filipinas are great wiffes if they have a regular background,i know what am talking about as i have seen the difirance by those who do not have that background men who get involved whit bar girls or sex workers often think they'r in control wile they have no idea what really is going on around them.
if you  really set on having a meaning full relation whit a filipina first visit the country but stay away from your present"gf" so she can not get her hooks deeper in your skin .
am even willing to have you as our guest and we show ya life in the filippines but we will not introduce you to any girls as they will surely do that themselves hahaha
feel free to pm me and we'l talk about it ,as a guest you do not pay us one cent ,hospitality is part of pinoy culture.
just read all the posts here again and think.
were we live is in a small provincial town ,so,no night life but a lot of genuine ppl and some great resorts .
so good luck and be careful in making life desisions .
excuse my spelling am belgian never  lurned english in school hehe.

greets Dirk

You met her on a sex cam site and now you want to marry her? Seriously do you have any common sense at all?

Hi Sal

I am from the USA and I have been coming to the Philippines for over 10 years and I lived for 2 years in Makati, Manila. Right now I am replying to you from Davao City and I have been in the Philippines for about 2 months.

THIS WOMEN DOES NOT LOVE YOU, YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED (SEARCH ONLIE FILIPINA SCAMMERS SO YOU LEARN HOW THEY SETUP THE SCAMS TO GET YOUR MONEY - TYPICAL SCAMS ARE "I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY" "MY WHOLE FAMILY DIE" "MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS A TERMINAL ILLNESS", ETC ETC). SHE HAS MANIPULATED YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH AN IMAGE THAT DOES NOT EXIST JUST TO GET YOUR MONEY AND CITIZENSHIP. A FILIPINA NO MATTER HOW POOR SHE IS, WILL NOT BE DOING SEX CAMS OR be A WHORE IF SHE HAS STRONG MORAL AND FAMILY VALUES. WOULD PREFER TO STARVE THEN TO BE A WHORE. ASK YOURSELF " WOULD I MARRIED A LOCAL 21 year GIRL HERE IN MY CITY OR IN UK THAT DOES SEX CAMS AND/OR IS A WHORE????

A LOT OF WOMEN IN THE PHILIPPINES THAT ARE ON DATING SITES OR SEX CAMS HAVE HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIEND LIVING WITH THEM INCLUDING KIDS. USUALLY A 21 YEAR OLD FILIPINA MIGHT HAVE 2 OR 3 KIDS ALREADY FROM DIFFERENT MEN.

There are millions of decent Filipinas that are 21 years old. If you go out to provinces like Davao City most in this age group are virgins with strong moral and family values and emotionally stable.   

MY RECOMMENDATION TO YOU IS AS FOLLOWS:
- DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY. ZERO. NADA.
- ASK HER TO SEND YOU PICTURES OF HER WITH HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN DIFFERENT TIMES AND IN DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES.
- ASK HER FOR PICTURES WERE SHE LIVES WITH HER IN DIFFERENT ROOMS AND WITH CURRENT DATE.
- ASK HER TO SEND YOU A COPY OF HER GOVERNMENT ISSUES IDENTIFICATIONS.
- ASK HER TO SEND YOU PROOF OF HER CURRENT ADDRESS (ELECTRIC BILL, WATER BILL, ETC.). iF YOU VISIT HER IT MUST BE SURPRISE VISIT.
- DO NOT TELL ANY WOMEN YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON THAT YOU LOVE HER OR YOU GOING TO MARRY HER. THE WOMEN SEE THIS AS YOU DESPERATE OR YOU AN IDIOT WAITING TO BE SCAMMED.
- MAKE A TRIP TO THE PHILIPPINES FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND MEET HER AND OTHER GIRLS ( i RECOMMEND THE DATE IN ASIA AND FILIPINO KISSES DATING SITES).
- HAVE THIS GIRL GIVE YOU FULL LOGIN ACCESS TO HER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MESSENGER, WHATSAPP, ALL EMAILS ACCOUNTS, ETC. YOU DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE ANY SECRET SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS OR DATING SITES ACCOUNTS. IF SHE LOVES YOU SHE WILL GIVE YOU FULL ACCESS TO EVERYTHING.
- HAVE HER DISCLOSE TO YOU ANY OTHER SEX CAM SITES SHE WORKS ON OR DATING OR SEX SITES SHE IS A MEMBER OF (IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO HER EMAILS YOU WILL SEE IF SHE IS A MEMBER OF OTHER SITES).
- WHEN YOU VISIT HER, BRING SEVERAL WEB CAMS LIKE ARLO AND/OR NEST CAM AND INSTALL THEM  WERE SHE LIVES - LIVING ROOM, BEDROOM, ETC. IF SHE LOVE YOU SHE HAS NOTING (AND IF SHE SINGLE) TO HIDE.
- VISIT EVERY MONTH OR EVERY 2 MONTHS FOR A YEAR BEFORE DECIDING TO MARRY ANY WOMEN IN THE PHILIPPINES. You need to get to know the women like in any other country and this takes time or you regret it financially and emotionally for not putting the required time to know the person you in love with.
- BUY HERE A CHEAP SMART PHONE LIKE SAMSUNG S7 AND INSTALL A SPY SOFTWARE WITH LOCATION TRACKER AND SEND IT TO HER.

REMEMBER EVEN IF YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED, A BRITISH OR US VISA AND CITIZENSHIP ARE PRICELESS. ONCE YOU GET HER TO UK AND ALL HER PAPERWORK IS SETTLED, SHE WILL LEAVE YOU. THAT IS THE WAY IT IS. YOU BEEN SCAMMED.

MY RECOMMENDATION ABOVE IS FROM EXPERIENCE AND I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN NOT BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE OR USED FOR MY MONEY OR BEING SCAMMED.

Fred wrote:

if you fail to meet a lovely lady or million you must stink like a pig and have the personality of a politician.

Even if you do stink like a pig and look like one you will find a young sexy girl in the Philippines. No need to stack the deck against yourself by falling for sex workers unless you plan on settling in the country.

To the OP, you've received a lot of sound advice from most of the members here in the forum, who are most if not all male. So, here's an advice from a woman, who is old enough to be your mom.

Instead of spending your time actively looking for a girl (from sex cam site, of all places!), spend your time on actively look for a job and polishing your resume. I think your parents would be delighted if you can pitch in for expenses, starting with shouldering internet subscription.

I think most parents would be thrilled to see a grandchild before they leave this world,  but not if they have to financially support their grandchild and their grandchild's unemployed parents.

There are many eligible singles out there. Nevertheless, you still have to make an effort to make yourself more attractive, to have a better chance of being preferred by that someone you're attracted to. Studies have shown that women place more importance on socio-economic status than romantic love, preferring emotional stability to attractive appearance. I agree with this study.

So, get a job. Earn money. Become financially stable. Move out of your parents' house. Find a good girl, settle down, if you want you can marry. Make your parents proud and happy.

Those were the words of a real woman who really cares.

God bless tbe child who's got his own.

FilAmericanMom wrote:

Find a good girl, settle down, if you want you can marry.

Cat Stevens song, excellent advice.

Finding a quality girl in the Philippines especially as a young guy is incredibly difficult.  Too many playgirls and liberated types. Foreigners simply have weak social ties here.

Greyone48 wrote:

God bless tbe child who's got his own.

Exactly. From the Billie Holiday song.

To the OP, money may be fleeting. And people may crowd towards you when you have it, and leave when you run out (reminds me of a scene the movie Trading Places). But still, you should work to earn it, strive for financial independence, and be self-reliant.

Mama may have, Papa may have
But God bless the child that's got his own

As you have stated, there are extremes of poverty here. While this is so, this essentially applies to the uneducated. Most girls would not enter the line of work you described unless they were dregs  (sorry). Already, by playing the jealousy game, you are being manipulated. Certainly, a woman of any refinement and/or intelligence would not stoop to such things. Your problem would be the tremendous cultural gap. Don't do it buddy. Save yourself some grief unless you don't care about pain and just wish to be magnanimous because certainly you would be helping her, but realize she wishes to exploit you.

I'm new here but live in Philippines, everything I read here is crazy.sex cam no ,bar girl no ,asks for money no,aunt sick ,uncle died so sorry answer is no .it's ok to talk online and meet someone but dont let the little head do ur thinking.come spend time meet her and her family.u can't really know someone chatting online even if ur using web cam .Too many guys here have been cleaned out .being a young guy why u want to get married u don't even have a job .Sorry if I sound harsh or like I'm a hater .but I live here and know what's what here.

Sal,

Since she doesn't need the money by working fella's like you over, why don't you ask her for money so you can visit her? If you had her money, you could burn yours.

My advice should be taken with a grain of salt, that's salt peter.

Sal19952 wrote:

Hey everyone. Sorry this will be quite long

The post, maybe, the cash - as long as it takes her to clean you out

Sal19952 wrote:

I'm a 23 year old guy and met this 21 year old filipina on a sex cam site

Oops

Not for the OP because he's disappeared, probably because he's realised how foolish he's being (or at least I hope so)

Most of South East Asia shares the following:

Exceptionally cute girls with amazingly pert bottoms
Lots of poverty
Scammers (That also applies to the rest of the world)
Idiotic westerners that love the attention they think is aimed at them, but is really aimed at their wallets

The whole world suffers from sex cam scams, and there are plenty of daft men that sign up for them.

The girls scam the men because:
They tend to be exceptionally cute girls with amazingly pert bottoms so it's easy to attract men
They want the cash (regardless of whether they're poor or not to start with)
Their victims are usually stupid so easy to scam
Their victims are commonly exploitative, hunting for a sex toy obedient wife that'll bring them their slippers, but clueless about reality - so easy to scam.

Since the last one often means the 'victim' is being scammed by someone he saw as his victim, I'm unsure I have any interest in helping them realise how stupid they are.

As for Asian girls, I've met more than a few so I fully realise they're women with the range of nice, lovely, bad, and ruddy terrible you see in all sections of every society.
If I'm being honest, I'm finding it hard to condemn women for scamming weak, pervy, exploitative men in the way they do.