What Banks Seem Favorable to North Americans

Incidentally, when the Consulate brought the FBU officer from Lisbon (actually, their boss from London, but he was speaking for Lisbon) here last month to answer Social Security questions, I asked him about overseas payments, and also about the Form SSA-21, the "Supplement to Claim of Person Outside the United States", which I had never filed, although I did inform SSA when i left the US for good.
He offered to take the form for me -- he was very helpful -- but when I told him that I have my check deposited in a US bank and my mail from Social Security go to my brother's house in the US, he said, "I'd recommend not filing the form:  it will just confuse them with two addresses.  Your money and your mail are both going where you want them to go, so I think you're fine."  FYI

Okay, Checking Account Opened, it was tough and a  hard Rodeo, got bucked off a couple of times, and y'all know I got back in the saddle again..

The Bank needed to Verify Income all good, now the last ride I aarived at the bank May 8,2019, the lady started with some BS(Brilliant Stuff)  of why she could not Open the Checking account,  so she speaking Portugese and I cracked the whip in english, she then called in a English speaking person, he asked if I had Permanent Residency,  I said Hell to yes and he asked how long do I plan to live in Brasil, I told him till I die, he told her open the account..

..I kicked a dead horse to make sure it was ready for burial....no animals was harmed during thus dissertation. ...okay New Rodeo "Consortium".....lol