Are single parents with their children allowed to live in Abu Dhabi ?

Hello I want to move to the UAE with my two daughters but I'm a single parent. I had an interview sometime ago and was told I need to have a husband or a letter giving permission from their father that they can move there. We all have our passports

Are single parents with their children are allowed to lo live in Abu Dhabi.

Hi. I am a single parent of two kids myself. Yes, it would make your life very easy if you were to get the no objection letter from their father. I didn't have and had a lot of hustle to go through. I managed to sponsor their visas on humanitarian grounds and had to pay a deposit for it. You may not be lucky as these things depend on a case by case basis. Remember though that you need the letter attested first.

Hello just wondered if anyone had a template for the no objection certificate please ?
Thanks in advance :)

Basically it is a simple document that should have the details of the father and children e.g. passport numbers and identifying documents and state that the father has no issue with the children living and being sponsored by the mother in the UAE.

The tricky bit is that it has to be attested by the UAE Embassy in the home country.  They won't do it until your Ministry of Foreign affairs attests it first.  And MOFA generally doesn't attest letters like this unless or until it has been drawn by a solicitor or notary public in most countries.  So you need to check the process in your home country.  And by the way, the document HAS to be in English or Arabic.