Job in Ho Chi Minh

Hello,
I'm actually looking for a job in a bar or restaurant but I don't know where I can find it, some one know a website or have some tips for me ?
I'm a 21 years old French guys.
Thanks

Are you willing to work for the same wages as your Vietnamese counterparts?  You may have skills that he did not have, but I know that when he was 18, my stepson used to wait on tables in a restaurant for 2 million VND per moth plus room and meals.

THIGV wrote:

Are you willing to work for the same wages as your Vietnamese counterparts?  You may have skills that he did not have, but I know that when he was 18, my stepson used to wait on tables in a restaurant for 2 million VND per moth plus room and meals.

That is actually the BIG question. Personally wouldn't. At least for catering sector, payments seem extreme to low and demand travelling, next to quite unsocial hours.
Lie always, it heavey depends on the level, you want to work in.
International hotels, chains, restaurants will(hopefully) pay a bit better but are are less present/mainstream.
The internet will be your only friend, endless applications, even if they don't advertise vacancies. until you have a foot in the door

try facebook pages
got a job from there
another one from here too

Hi,
I know one they're recruiting in District 1 - Allez boo (De Tham Street) night pub/bar. You can search and check it out.