Calling new mums!

Hi All

I'm moving to Malta in Jan to join my husband who is already there and we have a son who will have just turned 1 when we arrive.

I'm half Maltese but my mum and Dad are in the UK.

I'm keen to meet mums who are in the same boat as me so we can make sense of it all together !?

If you use search you will find topics already started on meeting other mums which you may find helpful.

Hi,

I'm also moving to Malta in Jan with my husband and by that time nearly 2 year old. I'm also pregnant and would love to meet up with other mums with little children. I've been doing loads of googling and facebooking to find things toddler groups etc and found a bit out but would be great to pool resources!

xx

Hi! This is fabulous news! Where abouts are you going to be living? I'm not sure if there is a way to send a private message on here but if so we could exchange numbers. I'm so pleased to hear a fellow mum is moving at the same time! Tanya ;-)

Boothta wrote:

Hi! This is fabulous news! Where abouts are you going to be living? I'm not sure if there is a way to send a private message on here but if so we could exchange numbers. I'm so pleased to hear a fellow mum is moving at the same time! Tanya ;-)

If you look at the top of the page where the magnifying glass is you will see the picture of a message, good luck, it's advisable not to put private numbers on here.