Look for an apparment

Hey Guys,

I'm moving to Delhi from July for a 12 months project. My office will be at Chanakyapuri. Can anyone please suggest at which area i should look for an apparment? It gonna be my first time at Delhi and have absolute no idea about the places there.

Cheers!!

Hello FM123 :)

I have introduced your message in a new thread (in Delhi forum) for more visibility!

For your accommodation, you can also insert an advert on Delhi Classifieds>Accommodation. This can help you as well.

Best of luck with your move!

Regards

Hi...
You can always check major websites like.... makaan.com and 99acres.com
hope you find your dream house....

@ Yud and Hari, thanks a lot. Its really helpful, specially the classifieds and web addresses.

Cheers!!

always welcome FM..... would be nice to see U in Bangalore sumtime buddy

Hi FM123..
You can just log onto [moderated: no free ads] for any of your accommodation needs. These are actually our own Serviced Apartments, with the actual photographs.

Cheers
Mohd.Talha

helo,

I have a house in Defence colony which is 15-20 min away from Chankyapuri.

I am interested in sub-letting a room. It is a huge room with double bed, furnished, with AC and attached bathroom.

It is a huge house on the ground floor, with 3 rooms each having its own AC, a large sitting/drawing hall which opens out to a sitting area with a small garden, a fully equipped kitchen. It has 24 hr wi-fi.

If my proposition interests you, please write to me.

Hema

Hi Hema!

Please post in New Delhi classifieds> Accommodation section.

Thanks
Armand

Hi,
I am an expat overseas, so know expat living. I have jusy bought a brand new place in delhi; superbly located, posh, 4 bedroom apartemnt; if of interest; contact me

raghavagrawal, please post in the classifieds section

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hi. i need a room/house in new delhi