Looking for a Flat/Flatmate near Safdarjung Enclave

Hey!

My name is William Lodge II. I am from the US and will be in Delhi from July-Nov working with UNESCO in Safdarjung Enclave. I am looking for a flat/flatmate in the area. My budget is max 20.

A little about myself:  I am 23 but act like I'm 40 hahahaha ( I'm  an old man at heart) I am a graduate student at University of Pennsylvania. I have lived in Delhi before in 2012 but in GK II. I like to chill and hang out. I don't smoke (cigarettes)  but I do drink.

Hopefully we can work something out,
Will

Hello William,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

You might have a look at the Housing in New Delhi section and post an advert there.  ;)

All the best,
Christine

hey William

i'm Amrit. i live in Malviya Nagar, which is close enough to Safdarjung Enclave, around 4 miles tops.
my place is a 2BHK i moved into recently with a friend who left quite suddenly a couple of weeks ago, and i just got setting the place up so i'd really like to keep it. if you stay till November, i'll have ample time to search for a new long term flatmate.
the total rent of the place is 25000 per month plus electric, so that comes out to 12.5k each.
there isn't much furniture in the available bedroom but it has an attached bath, and the hall and kitchen are fully furnished.
do let me know if you're interested, it sure would help me out of a jam.

about myself: a 22 year old writer and musician who's easy to live with. :)

hope to hear from you soon.

cheers,
Amrit

hi Amrit, I just see your topic about a room in Malviya Nagar in your flat, If by any chance this room is still available, I would be interested as I' m looking for an accomodation in these prices and around this place !
Let me know if it is available !
Thanks by advance,

Etienne

hi etienne

yes the place is still available.
you can get in touch with me at ***

hope to hear from you soon

cheers,
amrit

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the forum.

how far have you gone with your accommodation?
Settled yet?

Yep, just find something for July in Hauz Khas Market. Little higher than expected, but 'll be settled down !