Short term (monthly) apartment in Gurgaon

Does anyone know the best way to find affordable (around 40,000) monthly accommodation in Gurgaon?

I have only found expensive (80,000 +) and long tern rent online.

Hello ajdedo!

You may post an advert in New Delhi classifieds > accommodation section.

Harmonie.:)

Hi, Thanks for the advise. I do have someone helping, but they are not having much success. I think the short term (monthly) is the biggest issue.

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

[Moderated: plz post in classifieds]

hi,

its very easy to find a apartment for the price mentioned, are you after a 2 bed or more? the only issue you may find is that you are commiting short term, here the shortest would be a 12 month contract, if you find you are going to be here for a much lesser period i would suggest a serviced apartment maybe more to your liking.

hey bro.....i cn get u a nice one .....pls email me on (moderated) and let me know ur travel plan and duration of stay and where will u b working in gurgaon.....so then i cn arange fr a nearby place.

@yogeshbali- just to remind you that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

@christine, thanks.....further, please let me know how to go about it.

hi
this is amit, pl share when you want and how many person will stay?
I am into bed and breakfast accommodation in gurgaon.
regards
Amit

Hi Amit,

Can you please pay attention to the date on the thread before posting - it is dated 2011 here :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the New Delhi Forum for better interactions pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Maximilien,
I am sorry,my mistake i somehow missed it...
regards
Amit