Need Advice about New Delhi

Hello, my name is Michelle.  I'm moving to New Delhi at the end of the month.  I have two dogs and two cats so I'll need a place that is pet friendly.  It would be nice to live near a park. Price is very important.

Dear, Michelle, firstly, how are you? It's a very good thing that you are coming to New Delhi,its a both historical & a modern city...Delhi is a very pet loving city,you can see a dog or a cat in every second house...i would prefer you Pansheel or Greater Kailash thats a suitable place for foreigner family's and there are so many international schools in Delhi like American Embassy School or British School etc...If you need any kinda pet sitter/pet walker or a pet care person then you can also contact me or any other kinda information just feel free to contact me on my inbox or on my E-mail adress thats: [email protected] Thanks!:)

Hi Michelle4321 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will soon give you some advice.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

Thank you.  I'm so relieved to hear that Delhi is a pet friendly place.  So far I haven't found a place that allows them.  I'm thinking that we should go there and get a hotel and look around for a few days as I'm reluctant to make a committed via the internet.

I'm culturally conditioned not to trust people.  This may pose a problem because I don't think I can change it if I wanted to.  People in India seem to be incredibly nice so I'm not so fixated on sending my kids to international schools and being around a bunch of other Americans.  I'd like for them to experience another culture so one thing that concerns me is that I may wind up in a little America in Delhi.

Hey Michelle!!!!

Welcome to India!!!! place to live in.

See every country has some pros and cons.You will find India the best place .Here you will be respected .there are many places in Delhi where you can live with your pets.Once arrived ,try to find the place in Malviya nagar.It is the best and cheapest place in Delhi for Expats.

~Sachin

hey
why dont u ask other pet regarding der life in delhi lolzzz

[email protected]
mail me for genuine advice

Can you seriously not spell, or are you trying to sound cool?  If you are trying to sound cool, it's not working.  You just sound like a douche.

Hi Michelle

How are you seen your post i have a house near gk 2 and there are 2 or 3 parks near by,

kindly tell me your budget so i can help you out for the same.

warm regards

Deepak

hey Michelle

I hope you have found a place by now. Could you give me some advice to find an apartment/room in South Delhi? I am interested in keeping a dog too, so I thought you might be able to help.
Thanks

Hi Michelle,

Though I think you must have moved to India by now.....I have been living in Delhi for some time now...If you need help in finding a house for yourself and ur family....feel free to reach me....The property agents/brokers will normally ask expats for a higher rent......So be aware and for any kind of assistance feel free to contact......

Regards
JO
[email protected]