Renting in New Delhi

Hi,

I'm totally new to renting in Delhi.

It's me and my fiancee and we want at least a 2 bed apartment- but then I thought perhaps something bigger could be exciting too.

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of general costs for 2-4 bedroom houses/apartments in nice areas of Delhi?

Or refer me to a decent website I can browse?

Much appreciated!

Michael

Welcome on board Michael ;)

I will suggest you to check out the adverts in the Accommodation section of the New Delhi Classifieds page. Else, you can also insert a customized advert on that page.

Hope this helps.

Hi Yud- I'll check out the board- bit too early to place an ad yet. Are there any Indian site similar to rightmove.co.uk where you can see pics, maps, specs, etc ?

hey

looking for room, 2/4 bedroom..still...then contact me. i can get you at malviya nagar, south delhi.
If you are ok living in adjecent areas of delhi like Ghaziabad, (NCR), then i can also get one for you.

Regards
Amit
+9654450167

let me know if you are interested in Gurgaon. Nice fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment in posh locality. All previous renters were expatriates.

Hi

IŽm looking for accommodation in Delhi but I've never been there. Could someone advise me about what are the best areas for living?

Many thanks!!

Hi,
I have a well furnished and very beautiful house in Delhi. I am planning to rent it. My num is +919560882108. If interested then please feel free to contact me anytime. I have also placed an add on this website. U can also view it   https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … r-15a.html

Hello Everyone

If anybody of you is having problems in accommodation in Delhi, then please refer to this:
https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … partments/

Regards
Mohd.Talha

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Michael,

You don't indicate as to which area of Delhi you wish to live in. I'm sure you know by now that Delhi is a sprawling metropolis.

However, if you are considering South Delhi, here's a link on craigslist I just put up to help advertise the ground floor of my parents' house in New Friends Colony. There is an Australian family that has been living there for the past two years and they are moving out in the next few weeks.

delhi.craigslist.co.in/apa/2883398330.html

Good luck and happy house hunting!

You may search on flatswithoutbrokers.com for rental flats as well can post your requirement/s. This will save you brokerage and may be you will get better rates as well.

Hi Michael

Let me know if you are looking for Gurgaon.Have a flat currently available fully furnished.

Regardss
Sandeep

MichaelCarroll wrote:

Hi,

I'm totally new to renting in Delhi.

It's me and my fiancee and we want at least a 2 bed apartment- but then I thought perhaps something bigger could be exciting too.

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of general costs for 2-4 bedroom houses/apartments in nice areas of Delhi?

Or refer me to a decent website I can browse?

Much appreciated!

Michael

Hey there, In case you are still looking, I know of some good apartments in Gurgaon. Cheers

On Facebook there are various expat sites.
Put a post on those sites and also join
Internations.

@ Veedee > Thank you for your input, however this topic is very old (2012)

Please feel free to participate on more recent threads. ;)

Have a nice day,

Priscilla

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct